Look for the 2020-2021 School Year Tuition & Fees posted soon.
We are here during the Safer at Home Initiative to welcome you and provide a virtual tour of our campus, meet with you via Zoom and have phone sessions to walk through our tuition and financial contract. Please call Paul Marcondes at 310. 370-6215 ext. 102 or reach out via email at email@example.com.
The tuition rate at South Bay Junior Academy is affordable as compared collectively to other private schools in the South Bay.
All grades have the same tuition rate and each grade has grade-specific fees associated with the activities of grade such as astro, science and nature camps, laptop program, etc.
We look forward to meeting you in person to give you a tour and cover all costs and payment schedule.
South Bay Junior Academy is dedicated to providing education at an affordable cost, made possible because the school has been operating in the same location since 1964, and owns its own facility. We do not rent our location or pay a mortgage for the buildings and land which allows us to keep tuition affordable by private school standards. In addition, the school is a part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist Church that is committed to financially subsidizing private Christian education.
Without these two factors, the tuition would be, by necessity, significantly higher. The school is passing its financial blessing on to the families who desire a private Christian school experience for their children.
Tuition Saving Options
– Pay in Advance – If full payment for the full yearly tuition is received on or before the first day of school, a 5% discount will be applied.
– Student Referral Program – Exsisting families referring new families to the school are eligible to receive a $ 250.00 tuition credit under the guidelines of the “Student Referral Program”. Please inquire about the details of this program with the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Number of Children in Family – There is a 5% discount for two children attending; 10% for three or more.
– Monthly Parenting Class Attendance – There is a $25 tuition credit per enrolled student when a parent attends the first-Thursday-of-the-month Parenting Class.
– On-Time Discount – Each family will receive a $25 credit per family account when entire balance is paid in full by the 10th of the month.
– SDA Church Membership – Members of one of our constituent Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) churches in good standing can be eligible to receive discounted tuition.
Tuition Assistance Program
Financial Aid is available for families needing assistance, upon qualifiying for and meeting school criteria on a first come, first serve, availability and needs basis. Please inquire about our tuition assistance program during your visit and asking for the paperwork necessary to present to our scholarship committee.
I-20 Student Tuition
South Bay Junior Academy does have an I-20 program and accepts students from foreign countries on a limited basis. Please inquire about our robust I-20 program with ESL offering, with our front office at email@example.com.
|Students requesting an I-20 Student Visa are required to pay a full year’s tuition (international student rate), registration and any other fees prior to receiving the I-20. Discounts are not available for I-20 students.|