South Bay Christian School Uniform Policy and Guidelines are listed here: SBCS School Uniform Policy
The approved vendor for our school uniforms is Norman’s Uniforms located at: 371 West 6th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731 (310) 832-8342
- Make an appointment with Norman's to a visit the store in person. Call ahead and plan to bring only one adult and current SBCS students at a time. Non-student siblings are asked to stay home due to COVID compliane inside the store. (Limiting number of visitors at a time.)
- Order online or over the phone and pick up items at the store curbside.
- Order online and have the items shipped to your home. Shipments over $75.00 will include free shipping.
Approved uniform pieces by grade:
New this year:
- Polo Shirts must be purchased from Norman's Uniforms with school logo* imprinted.
- Pants, Shorts, and Skorts may be purchased from another source, other than Norman's as long as the style
(pockets at waist, comparable, etc. No cargo pants, stretch pants, leggings, sweats, etc. Navy or khaki only.
- Chapel Clothing must be purchased from Norman's Uniforms other than boys pants.
Feel free to take advantage of any gently used uniform items that have been donated. Inquire at the front office.
Permitted shoe colors are black and or white or black and white. Sock colors are white, navy and black.
If you have any questions, please contact our front office - firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note the logo has been changed to reflect our new school name. "South Bay Junior Academy" apparel with the former logo will be grandfathered in for the 2021-2022 school year.